- A Fully Multi-Coated (Every Element) Low Dispersion Glass Capable Of Producing Sharp, High Definition Images <> Anti-reflection Coating
- This Lens Features An Incredible Zoom Range <> The Lens Has A Tripod Mount Upon Its Lens Barrel.
- This Lens Has A Two-Touch Zoom/Focusing System. There Is A Push-Pull Ring For Zooming, And Another Ring For Focusing.
- Designed To Maximize Day And Night Shots By Providing Maximum Light And Image Transmission <> Includes Deluxe Padded Lens Case
- A T Mount Adapter Is Required To Attach This Lens (Sold Separately)
The Polaroid 650-1300mm f/8-16 Manual Focus Lens is an extreme HD zoom lens which offers an economical introduction to extreme ultra-telephoto photography, allowing you to go all the way to 1300mm and is perfect for the professional and amateur photographer alike. The lens features a 650-1300mm zoom range, but has only one effective aperture at any focal length, which progresses from f/8 at 650mm to f/16 at 1300mm. There is a built-in, rotating tripod mount for easily attaching to your tripod or monopod. This is a T-mount lens, which means that aperture is not communicated to or controlled by the camera body. There are T-mounts available from Polaroid for every DSLR system.
Polaroid DNA is optics and lenses (as in Polarizing filters) , this Polaroid Lens is computer designed using a combination of lenticular light refraction and reflection optics ﾖ the same physics used in many professional telescopes. Combined with advanced manufacturing techniques and multi coated layers, the result is a lens with a sharp picture quality with less color aberration which is considered the most harmful factor in the field of telephoto photography. This lens is a highly complex, precision made optical instrument. Is has been individually assembled by skilled craftsman. With proper care and maintenance this lens will give you years of satisfying photographic results
Zoom Type: Push/Pull (Two-touch)
Focus Modes: Manual Focus
Minimum Focus: 16'' (5m)
Maximum Focus: Infinity
Angle of View: 3.8 to 2 Degrees
Filter Size: 95mm
Max Diameter: 4.1" (105mm)
Camera mount Type: T mount
Length: 18.5" (23.3" at full zoom)
Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg)
Zoom Lens, Front and Rear Lens Caps, Zippered Storage Bag with Sling, Attached tripod mount, Specification, Care And Use Sheet